Over Head Projector
Product Code : 169
Brand Name : ZOOM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 109 INR/Unit
- 110-220 Volt (v)
- Business & Education
- Mild Steel
- Black And White
We are well established as one of the trustworthy manufacturers and suppliers of OverHead Projector. All these projectors are specifically integrated with the large box having bright lamp and cooling fan. Our projectors are widely used for providing fine and efficient visibility to the users. From or customersâ perspective, we integrate our OverHead Projector with large fresnel lenses that help in collimates the coming light.
- Fine economy DIM/BRIGHT switch
- Provide excellent visibility
- User friendly structure
An overhead projector typically consists of a large box containing a very bright lamp and a fan to cool it. On top of the box is a largefresnel lens that collimates the light. Above the box, typically on a long arm, is a mirror and lens that focus and redirects the light forward instead of up.
Transparencies are placed on top of the lens for display. The light from the lamp travels through the transparency and into the mirror where it is shone forward onto a screen for display. The mirror allows both the presenter and the audience to see the image at the same time, the presenter looking down at the transparency as if writing, the audience looking forward at the screen. The height of the mirror can be adjusted, to both focus the image and to make the image larger or smaller depending on how close the projector is to the screen.
- Excellent contrast through uni - focal single element 90mm objective
- Clear Fresnel ens, projection platform 250 x 250mm
- Built -to-last, sheet metal chassis offers structural and durability un -matched.
- Projector equipped with Twin halogen lamps with a lamp quick- Changer which can be easily operated from outside. Should a lamp fail during a presentation the spare lamp can be quickly utilized with simple turn of the knob. The projector does not have to be opened.
- Fine focusing with rack & pinion mechanism.
- Indigenous projection lamp with longest life, easy availability, low voltage, high intensity, Halogen switch 24 x 24V/250W.
- Cooling throw cross Air flow fan maintains low temperatures on the stage.
- Indigenously manufactured - easy access to support and spares.
- Ready for operation within seconds
- Foldable projector arm
- Thermocol packing for safety during transportation and idle for repacking.
- Rotating projection head 360ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ°.
Accessories Writing pack, A - 4 plain transparency 25nos, 2 nos, Glass fuse, dust cover.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India